Having managed numerous large scale projects for parent company, Tribute Group, the team is well placed to provide specialist project management services.
All Tribute Earthmoving employees are based in the Pilbara, therefore their knowledge of the local landscape, as well as their experience overcoming transportation, building and labour demands ensures each project under their control is well planned, executed and delivered.
The Tribute Earthmoving team can assist with many aspects of project management for commercial, residential, industrial, retail, mining or government projects, including:
- Project planning - liaison with architects for initial design, managing council and regularity body approvals
- Concept design, including interpreting plans and estimating costs and quantities of materials
- Planning construction methods and procedures
- Coordinate the supply of materials and labour, including subcontractor management
- Oversee quality, cost schedules and safety
- Management of cost estimates and project budget